Our philosophy is strict compliance with quality and safety standards. All operations are performed only by highlyqualified specialists using state-of-the-art equipment. In the production facilities, optimal conditions have been created for the correct production processes.
№ GMP-0065-000660/21 of the medicine manufacturer’s compliance with the Rules for the Organization of Production and Quality Control of Medicines.
- Every month: external audit.
- Proprietary analytical methods.
- 25,000 to 30,000 analyzes every year.
- high performance liquid chromatography,
- atomic absorption spectrophotometry,
- IR spectrometry,
- titrimetry, polarimetry,
- enzyme immunodetection,
- thinlayer chromatography.
- Making mixtures for tableting, encapsulating, or sachet-packing.
- Allows to obtain mixtures using both the dry mixing method and wet granulation.
- Our extensive experience with vitamins, minerals, and extracts, as well as careful selection of active components and excipients allow us to obtain homogeneous mixtures with different qualitative and quantitative parameters.
- We use the most bioavailable and stable active substances allowed to use in the production of dietary supplements.
- The quality of excipients meets to the main pharmacopoeias of the world.
- The area is equipped with high-performance equipment. For instance, a Korsh AG rotary tablet press (Germany) produces up to 300,000 tablets per hour.
- We can manufacture products of various shapes (from flat-cylindrical to oval) and sizes (from 6 to 20 mm).
- During the tableting, the tablet quality is controlled using automatic electronic systems such as an electronic laboratory assistant and a metal detector.
- Mixtures are packed into hard gelatin capsules of various sizes.
- We use various methods for putting the mixture into a capsule, which allows us to work with powders of various technological properties: from easily free-flowing and non-compressible to sticky and difficult to dose.
- Each filled capsule passes through an empty capsule rejection machine and a metal detector.
- We can apply different types of tablet coating film: decorative, protective, or modified release.
- We use water-based coatings only in line with the Company’s fire safety and environmental protection policy.
- A patented VTF development – a film coating with special moisture-proof properties – ensures the stability of compositions of any complexity based on vitamins, minerals, and plant extracts.
- The film coating color is selected at the customer’s request.
- The powder packing speed is up to 13,000 single sachets per hour.
- We can pack powders of different composition into double (duplex) and triple (triplex) sachets.
- The maximum weight of packed powder is 25 g. This provides the convenience and accuracy of weighing compositions of various complexity.
- At the area, liquid non-sterile solutions are made and bottled.
- We use methods of various complexity: from simple dissolution of components to preparation of complex microemulsion systems by temperature phase inversion.
- The area is equipped with a MEDISEAL production line (Germany), which allows us to fully automate the packaging of tablets and capsules – from primary packaging in a blister to group packaging.
- Maximum capacity of one machine is up to 400 blisters per minute.
- We can pack up to 3 different tablets (capsules) in one blister.
- With our high-precision control systems of the packaging line, we check each piece of product for weight, appearance, printed and packaging materials compliance.