Research and development
We are focused on the following lines of research:
- The development of new technologies that we could subsequently patent and use in the manufacturing process. For instance, we have developed our own technology of tablet coating, the technology of transforming fat-soluble substances into water-soluble ones, and so forth.
- The complete development of new products: from concept to production launch.
During the development of new products, we can:
- select active ingredients and excipients;
- develop formulations for the manufacturing of solid dosage forms (tablets, powders, capsules) and non-sterile liquid preparations (solutions, suspensions, emulsions);
- study their stability (long-term, short-term, and stress testing), scale-up, and launch them into production.
We conduct our research in our own technical laboratory, outfitted with technological equipment and control and testing equipment from the leading manufacturers (Innojet, Diosna, Farmatest, Binder). That equipment allows us to accurately model the manufacturing processes in laboratory conditions and to subsequently scale-up.
Our laboratory equipment includes a mixer granulator machine, a dry granulator machine, a rotary tablet press, a hot-melt coating machine, and a reactor system.